Monday, March 19, 2012

POP my ......



Lovely's I have new's for U 
**Violicious** and P.i.X.X.i.S made new tattoo's
and I love them
My cutie underwear is available at The Whore Couture Fair
so sweet or not? 




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
.hair. .ploom. Waikiki
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
 .top. pop my cherry tank top, panties & tattoo set at The Whore Couture Fair
.panties. pop my cherry tank top, panties & tattoo set at The Whore Couture Fair
.pants. [4mc] Pervie Pack: Jeans.
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA SAMURAI BLACK
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves
.tattoo chest. P.i.X.X.i.S Queen for a Day NEW NEW NEW
.tattoo arms. **Violicious** Roses NEW NEW NEW
.boots. [ JP ]:dsg. - HighPads  


No comments:

Post a Comment