Wednesday, December 4, 2013

... The walls around your heart will only crush it when they fall ...



Morning my Lovely's
I totally forgot that I promised to blog the new dress from MAAI,
 before I got sick ... so here it is after a lil waiting time. 
I hope you all will enjoy your day and wish you all the best.
<3

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Elaine MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Vivi MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.collar. (r)M Posture V- Collar ~ 02 MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.cuffs. ~coepio~ Wrist Cuffs MESH New Groupgift
 .shoes. None :P





No comments:

Post a Comment