Sunday, December 29, 2013

... Daydreaming ... Daydreaming all the time ...



Heya my Lovely's
Yeah I'm still alive and I hope U survived your Families too :P
After a few day's without doing anything my inventory look's like crap 
and looking at it I feel like it so from now on I'm officialy back. 
I hope U will like my coming post's
much love from me <3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Glam Affair - Zara - India 02
.hair. .ploom. Kloe MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. MAAI Renata Christmas Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW
.gloves. ~coepio~ Long Gloves NEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Steking Ears MESH  
.necklace. MG Falling Starflake MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD 
 .feet. Slink Woman Natural Barefeet MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment