Thursday, December 12, 2013

... I know now, this is who I really am inside. ... Finally found myself! ...



Heya Lovely's
Some pretty cute stuff in this post,
and all not to expensive either. 
Check it out and I hope U like it.
<3


Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you, you, you.
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Glam Affair - Zara - India 02
.hair. ~Tableau Vivant~ Dreadlow hair MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. Izzie's Basic Longsleeve Shirt
.dress. ISON Asymmetric Tank Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.vest. ISON Raw Hide Vest MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.armwarmers. ::LEONARD:: Thump Holes Armwarmers MESHNEWNEWNEW
.tights. Peqe Wool knit bottoms
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.necklace. -MG- Hampton Boho MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD 
 .shoes. *chronokit*  Boot's MESHNEWNEWNEW 



No comments:

Post a Comment