Wednesday, December 11, 2013

... Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something ...



Heya Lovely's
A lot of new stuff in this post and I really like my look,
totally one I don't want to loose so quick again,
 but yeah the life of a blogger :D
I hope U will enjoy what I mixed together!
Take care and enjoy the day
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Glam Affair - Zara - India 02
.hair. Clawtooth Closer MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Arcade  
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.jacket. ~coepio~ Cute Cardigan MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.top. Izzie's Low Neck Tee
.shorts. [WilLoH] Carlie Short's MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.tights. Izzie's Cat Tights
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.ring. -MG- Sleeping Beauty Hearts MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.necklace. -MG- True Hearts MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
 .shoes. *chronokit*  Boot's MESHNEWNEWNEW 



No comments:

Post a Comment