Monday, December 23, 2013

... Just another Monday ...



Heya Lovely's

I got a lot of new stuff again, 
and I'm a lil behind with blogging as always I guess :P 
Dunno what to say other than that U should check all the awesome stuff out
and to take care of U.
<3

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Cora MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. .::SNAP::. Open Jacket with Sweater MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Winter Event
.jacket. .::SNAP::. Open Jacket with Sweater MESHNEWNEWNEW The Winter Event
.pants.*BOOM* Estate Short's MESH
.tights. ~coepio~ Spotted tights for slink feet & PhatAZZ NEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings.  ::LEONARD:: My beloved Deer NEWNEWNEW @ Frost Event
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.necklace. ::LEONARD:: My beloved Deer NEWNEWNEW @ Frost Event
 .shoes.  ::LEONARD:: Overknee Flatboot's MESHNEWNEWNEW 



No comments:

Post a Comment