Sunday, August 11, 2013

... Where is the Love ... ? ...



Heya Lovely's
I got a new Look for U all!
And one thing is clear, this outfit I found @ she & him is L-O-V-E
U should check it out.
Also these shoes from [whatever] made for  Slink feet are a must have,
 I bought a few and I see me going back a loooooot :P
I hope U all had a great weekend 
aaaaand that U enjoy my post here.

much love from me 
<3


I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction

Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema

Yo', whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive 'til love is found
Now ask yourself

Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. [F] - IGGY Braid 
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.outfit. {ViSion} - S&F - Outfit Xsese  MESHNEWNEWNEW @ she & him
.leggings. Izzie's Metallic Leggings
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.rings. [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Gode Spikes MESHNEWNEWNEW @ she & him
.ears.  AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH 
.necklace1. -RYCA-  Pl-Bitch
.necklace2. -RYCA- Superlong -DKL
.feet. Slink Womans Medium Barefeet MESH
.shoes. [whatever] High Heel 2.0  MESHNEWNEWNEW for Slink feet



No comments:

Post a Comment