Monday, August 19, 2013

... True Love or [whatever] ...



Heya my Lovely's
It's me again.
I have some new's for U all.
has new 
Pullover's out at the store,
and TRUTH made new cutie hair. 
Also U should check the SL Fashion Week out,
if your in need of some nice sneaker's
woop woop [whatever] :X I'm getting a lil obsessed with shoe's from there.
I hope U like it
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Lyma MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine Light Grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.pullover. IMAGINE Hemlock MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants. .Shi Outre-Leather Pants MESH Recent Release
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH 
.glasses. .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Glasses Geek Evolution
.shoes. [whatever] Sportsneakers MESHNEWNEWNEW @ SL Fashion Week


No comments:

Post a Comment