Saturday, August 24, 2013

... Hang with me ...



Heya Lovely's
Hope U will like my look, dunno really what to say.
Just check it out and enjoy!
<3


oh and I just loveeeee this chick,
her voice is giving me a good feeling and I wanna dance around to her songs 
:3 


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.make up. {MC} "Tuesday" Free Eye Makeup / 
{MC} Sharp Contour Blush - "Rage Rouge"
.hair. .:EMO-tions:. Nova MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. ..:Perle Spring Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.necklace. -RYCA- PL- BITCH
.bangles. -RYCA- Skull CB
.watch. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet Watch 
.glasses. *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses 
.spats. *{ SeVered GarDeN }* SAXA 
.shoes. Debrah's "Macy" Clogs Up 


No comments:

Post a Comment