Wednesday, August 21, 2013

... ! Never again ! ...



Heya my Lovely's
time for another post from me.
Some new's and also also older stuff here
I hope U will like it 
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Claudette  MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. .ID. Shine Light Grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.pullover1. *Epic* Baggy Fleece Sweater 
.pullover2. {SMS} Silky Boleros
.skirt. *Milk* My Summer Aztec Skirt MESHNEWNEWNEW @ SL Fashion Week
.tights. Izzie's Cat Tights NEWNEWNEW @ TDR Fusion
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. MG Hand made heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ UNITEDFashion Project
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.necklace. MG Window to my heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. :::LP::: Heartbreak Earrings 
.socks. Maitreya Scrunched Prim Socks




No comments:

Post a Comment