Friday, August 2, 2013

... Someday I'll fly away ...



Heya my Lovely's

Not much to say
 other than I really love this hot lil thingy I wear so check it out 
<3 


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. .ploom. Flip MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.hip piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.bikini. *HolliPocket* String Kini Set 4
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.rings.  -RYCA-  Skull Three finger
.bracelet. -RYCA- Skull CB
.watch. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet Watch
.necklace.  -RYCA-  Pl-Bitch
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH 
.tattoo. -FD- Someday I'll fly away NEWNEWNEW
.shoes. Debrah's - Macy Clogs Up

No comments:

Post a Comment