Tuesday, July 2, 2013

... Tell it to my Heart ...



Heya Lovely's
I found a lot of gorgeus stuff as I went shopping at
and u should totally check it out if U wasn't there till now 
I hope U will like this look like me.
<3
take care


Yeah I'm old shut up :P


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Tanya MESHNEWNEWNEW aT FaMESHeD
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. .:: C E U ::. Leather Trimmed MESHNEWNEWNEW at UNITED Fashion Project
.nails. *[MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG]
.rings. {me.} Domum's Cross  at UNITED Fashion Project
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. {me.} Domum's Cross  at UNITED Fashion Project
.necklace.  {me.} Domum's Cross  at UNITED Fashion Project
.bracelets. -RYCA- TFR Bracelet
.belt. MG - Fashion Rocker Belt MESHNEWNEWNEW at LIMITED BAZAAR 
.tattoo chest. .Identity. Body Shop - Truth or Dare at UNITED Fashion Project
.tattoo legs. .Identity. Body Shop - Old Schooled 3 at UNITED Fashion Project
.shoes. N-core ILLUSION XtremeHeel 


No comments:

Post a Comment