Wednesday, July 17, 2013

... I'll keep slipping farther ... but once I hold on, .... I won't let go 'til it bleeds !



Heya Lovely's
It's a lil late for me, but the outfit is fitting and I wanted to give U some New's.
MAAI released new Underwear and it's so cute. 
U can get eight color's.
And of course U can wear your Lola's with  it. 
Hope U like it. 



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. adoness  asteria  NEWNEWNEW @ Hair Fair 2013
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.eye make up. Izzie's Autumn Eye Make Up
.lipstick. Izzie's Dark Vibrant Lipstick
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.underwear. MAAI Lei Lingerie MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings
.ring right hand. -RYCA- Two Finger Love
.necklace. -RYCA- N-Personalized    
Bangles. -RYCA- Icy Bangles
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.shoes. Maitreya Gold Allegre 


No comments:

Post a Comment