Tuesday, July 16, 2013

. My Love for U is Bulletproof .



It's me again!

*Milk* has a new cutie skirt out in a few design's
and I'm kinda sorting through my inventory at the moment, so a few older thing's
are seeing the light of day again :P 
I clearly need to bring some sort of system in to the mess my closet is.
Oh the hair I wear is from .ploom. and available @ the Hair Fair 2013 
I really hope U will enjoy this look.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. .ploom. Cassie MESHNEWNEWNEW @ the Hair Fair 2013
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.eye make up1. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow
.eye make up2. Izzie's Glitter Eye Make Up
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.hip piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.top. Luas Urban Style - Summer Basic Top 
.skirt. *Milk* My Wild One Skirt MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] KITTY GALORE Sharp Claws
.rings. Izzie's  Wooden Bead Jewelry MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. Izzie's Wooden Bead Jewelry MESH
.bangles. MG - Night Rocker MESHNEWNEWNEW
.necklace. EarthStones Feelin 'Groovy Peace Necklace 
.wounded knee. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX
.shoes. Maitreya Gold - Liaison MESH BIG SALE


No comments:

Post a Comment