Tuesday, July 16, 2013

... Cause everything is never as it seems ...



Heya Lovely's

I think this is the last post for today :P
I got a lil work done and I'm kinda proud of me,
anyways.
MAAI made some gorgeus mini's and U should check them out at her store,
available are a few color's.
Again a lil old stuff out of the closet. 
Enjoy!
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ""D!va""  Mana MESHNEWNEWNEW @ the Hair Fair 2013
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Lessa Dress /Partial MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. *[MANDALA]  NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG 
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings
.ring right hand. NHA! Litsy
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.bangles. -RYCA- TRF 
.watch. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet Watch      
.necklace. -RYCA- FAB      
.shoes. Maitreya Gold - Shanti BIG SALE


No comments:

Post a Comment