Friday, February 22, 2013

... Your Song ...



Heya Lovely's 
I got a few new's for the weekend
I really hope U will like this post, cause I fell in Love with this outfit
take care ... have a nice weekend 
and thank you for reading this blog :*
<3


And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. ::Exile:: American Woman MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. Wunderland - Feather Shirt MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.vest. Wunderland - Studded Vest MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants. [ViVi] Suede Vintage Hotpants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.socks. MIEL LO REFURBISHED SOCKS 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings2. ::LEO-NT:: INDIE SET -FATPACK- NEWNEWNEW
.necklace. ::LEO-NT:: INDIE SET -FATPACK- NEWNEWNEW
 .shoes. [I][I][M] Vendetta Boots Uni MESHNEWNEWNEW


No comments:

Post a Comment