Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy stab your ex in the face day is finally over ♥



Heya Lovely's
YAY the day is finally behind me.
I know I know most of U all had pbl a wonderful ValentinesDay
 and I'm happy for U :P
but I just don't like the day in the first place.
I'm single,
and even if there would be that awesome guy
 dying for a kiss from me,
I would appreciate it more if he bought me roses
 just on some other day
it would be more real and not out of some stupid tradition.

But I hope U all enjoyed it
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. TRUTH Ursula MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. Maitreya Mignon Evening * MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings.[EY:NO] Triangle Set NEWNEWNEW
.ears. [MANDALA] Simple ears hutuu MESHNEWNEWNEW
.necklace. [EY:NO] Triangle Set NEWNEWNEW 
.earrings. [EY:NO] Triangle Set NEWNEWNEW 
 .shoes. Maitreya Gold Shiki *  MESHNEWNEWNEW



No comments:

Post a Comment