Friday, February 15, 2013

If I were a boy ... I swear I'd be a better man ...



If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. [Iruco] hair26 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.jacket. [Pumpkin]The cardigan(happy red) MESH @ men's dep. 
.pants. [Iruco] Skinny trousers  MESH
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.ears. [MANDALA] Stretched EARS-OMIMI-  MESH
.blueeye. Corvus : Punched Face
.necklace. - .HoD. - The Crosary  
 .shoes. N-Core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" 


No comments:

Post a Comment