Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I need your Love ....



Heya Lovely's

*chronokit* released new Jacket's
and they are just sooooo cool,
U can combinate them with almost everything.
I love them, so run over.

<3


I need your love
I need your time
When everything's wrong
You make it right
I feel so high
I come alive
I need to be FREE with you tonight
I NEED YOUR LOVE♥




Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. /Wasabi Pills/ Bambi MESH 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. Izzie's - Low Neck Tee / with appliers NEWNEWNEW
.jacket. *chronokit* Fabre Jacket Gray MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants. Spirit Store Eta MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.necklace. MG - Silver Love Tags MESH
.watch. MIEL TROUPE WATCH 
.ears. [MANDALA]Stretched EARS -OMIMI-
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles 
    .shoes. N-core FEMME "Neige" 


No comments:

Post a Comment