Sunday, November 25, 2012

U started this fight ~+~ so safe U'r tear's I don't believe U anymore



Morning Lovely's

I have a new Love in my Closet *-*
found this dress in my Friends Flickr and it was like
Oh yes, outfit was formed and I needed to make this

U can find it at 
and it's also available in a few other colors
go over and check it out.

<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. Magika [03] Blame 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.dress.[I][I][M] - AsiaDress Blue  MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
.bracelet. MG - Tarifa
.sword. SD - Killer Katana
.tattoo. .:PiriPiri:. Asia Fair 
.flower. ::je suis...hibiscus::mouth & ear
.shoes. [Diktator]-DARE  -HORSESHOE SANDALS 






2 comments: