Thursday, November 15, 2012

In L-O-V-E with Marcel *-*





Heya  my Lovely's

as U all know by now I'm a BIG Fan of 


and as I visited the Mainstore the last time 
I just fell totally in L-O-V-E 
with the movement of Marcel.

The difference from Marcel to the other dancer's
 of HUMANOID ?
He is a professional dancer
and U can clearly see this in his amazing moves.
So I went all crazy over him and just needed to have the Dances
It was like omg I will die if I don't get them .-.

U see even if Marcel is Male
the dances are so fantastic looking
 with hot female-curves.
So either U are Male or Female
 U will be perfectly fine with his package

Run over 
try them
 fall in L-O-V-E like me
and buy them
U will not find anything as good as these.


Time to bring new movement into your second life 

<3







have fun with Ur dances if U get them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment