Friday, May 9, 2014

... You took my soul and wiped it clean ... Our love was made for movie screens...



Heya Lovely's

So I wanted to post this look even if the stuff is not all that new anymore.
I love all of the things in this post so much 
and I hope U will enjoy them too 
<3


So you brought out the best of me,
A part of me I'd never seen.
You took my soul and wiped it clean.
Our love was made for movie screens.

But If you loved me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body,
Take my body.
All I want is,
And all I need is
To find somebody.
I'll find somebody.


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Gemma V2 FRECKLES Lips 1 Eastern
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eyeshadow Brown
.hair. +Spellbound+ Journey MESH
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.dress. ::{u.f.o}:: blooming moment dress MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. MAAI  French Applier for Slink 
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.necklace. -MG- Forget me not Flower Heart MESH
.bag. =Zenith= Sledge leather handbag MESH
.feet. Slink Medium Feet MESH
.shoes. [L.Warwick] Savannah -Ankle Strapped Heels MESH 



No comments:

Post a Comment