Sunday, May 4, 2014

... Keep your head, heels and standarts high ...



Heya Lovely's

Maybe U noticed my lil break,
but now I'm back :)
Hope U didn't miss me too much and that U will like my post.
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ A.T.W. Gemma V2 FRECKLES Lips 1 Eastern
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eyeshadow Teal
.hair. *Milk* Hair Curly Sue MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes / Cold
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy 
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.teeth. [ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO v1.2 
.top. Emery T-Shirt Yoy MESH
.pants. Lil'Lace High Waisted Jeans NEWNEWNEW 
.Azz.  *L.inc* - Cute Azz MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. MAAI Darling Applier for Slink NEWNEWNEW
.rings. -MG- Karina Court MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.bracelets. -MG- Copacetic Tallulah 
.collar. -MG- Midnight Dare MESH
.clutch. -MG- Midnight Dare MESH
.feet. Slink Medium feet MESH
.shoes. [Co57] Valentina MESH





No comments:

Post a Comment