Wednesday, February 19, 2014

... You know in the end ... the day you left was just my beginning ...



Heya Lovely's

So this post just needed to be done today, 
after being reminded how truly disappointing ppl can be
and how self centered and hurtful I just needed to get this from my chest.
This is for all the nice ppl out there who forget about other ppl in a heartbeat,
for all the ppl who never think about their acting beforehand.

I hope U will enjoy the look and maybe get something outta the song as well
I just had to have something to keep my spirit up :)

Take care and don't let anybody bring U down!

<3


You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. !lamb. Xtal MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress. Baiastice Heli Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW FaMESHeD
.leggings. .PANIK. Ovale Leggings NEWNEWNEW @ The BigShow
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. -MG- Sugar Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Love is in the Air Event
.necklace. -MG- Sugar Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ Love is in the Air Event
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.headpiece. Glam Affair Bohemian Romance MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH
.boots. _CandyDoll_ Oxygen MESH




No comments:

Post a Comment