Friday, February 14, 2014

... And our scars remind us that the past is real ...



Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home
Cause you channel all your pain
And I can't help you fix yourself
You're making me insane
All I can say is

I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

I tried to help you once
Against my own advice
I saw you going down
But you never realized
That you're drowning in the water
So I offered you my hand
Compassions in my nature
Tonight is our last stand



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.lipstick. Pink Acid Liquid Lip Gloss
.hair. TRUTH Electra MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.cardigan. ~coepio~ Sweet Cardigan MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.jeans. .:cheeky:. Trouble Jeans NEWNEWNEW @ The Thrift Shop
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. -MG- Lyra MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.ears. .::SNAP::. High Elf Ears MESHNEWNEWNEW exclusive @ The Thrift Shop
.necklace. -MG- Lyra MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
.bangles. -MG- Lyra MESHNEWNEWNEW COLLABOR88
.pet big. .Birdy. Boston Buddy MESHNEWNEWNEW The Men's Dept
 .pet. .Birdy. Pocket Pet MESHNEWNEWNEW @ The Chapter Four  GACHA
.glasses. Izzie's 70's Sunglasses MESH 
 .shoes. *chronokit* Boot's MESH 


No comments:

Post a Comment