Tuesday, February 25, 2014

... Ain't nothin' better ... We beat the odds together ...



Heya my Lovely's

 ::LEONARD:: released a new dress in a few cool color's,
and I just combined it with the suit from .PANIK. which is be worn here as leggings :P
Also I found this scarf on marketplace and needed it in my closet.
I really hope U will like this look and wish U all a great day.
<3




Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. ^;^CaTwA^;^ Ruby MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.dress.  ::LEONARD:: Sophia T-Shirt Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.leggings. .PANIK. Zippersuit NEWNEWNEW @ The BigShow
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.necklace. -MG- Anael Angel Heart MESHNEWNEWNEW @ With Love Fair
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.feet. Slink Female high Feet MESH
.scarf. ::K:: Swing Scarf MESH
.boots. *Reign. Buckled Pumps MESH







No comments:

Post a Comment