Monday, November 18, 2013

... We made a promise ... we swore we'd always remember! ... No retreat baby ... No surrender! ...



Heya my Lovely's
I'm sure that a few of U will remember something,
 while reading the title of this post.
Yeah I totally admit that I'm absolutely Glee addicted
and that the Quarterback + the reason behind it,
 simply broke my heart in a million tiny tiny pieces :/
While seeing it I was just a sobbing mess.
It will never be the same!
but maybe, hopefully good in another way. 

I love this song so much so enjoy it and yeah I will pbl cry everytime I listen to it.
Please take care of U ... Life is worth to much 
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. ICONIC Joi Remy NEWNEWNEW GroupGift
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings
.hoodie.  ::LEONARD:: Hoodie Jacket MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.pants. ~coepio~ Mrs. Smith  MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. -RYCA- Strong
.bracelet. -RYCA- Skull CB
 .shoes. ..::Energie::.. Vex Sneaker's MESHNEWNEWNEW 


No comments:

Post a Comment