Monday, November 25, 2013

... So good to me ...


 

Morning my Lovely's
Hope U all had a great weekend,
I just wanted to show U a lil new stuff out of my closet
and I hope U will like it.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. [LeLutka] Bouffant MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings
.top. Lil'Lace Tuck Blouse and Corset MESH
.pants. .:villena:. H/W Leggings MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.bangle right. -RYCA- Cady
.watch left. -RYCA- Combination Bracelet Watch
.collar. (r)M Posture V- Collar ~ 02 MESHNEWNEWNEW 
 .shoes. >.H.C.< Quinn MESHNEWNEWNEW 

No comments:

Post a Comment