Wednesday, November 27, 2013

... Red Roses ...



Heya my Lovely's
I decided to make another post now. 
MAAI had made a lot of stuff a while ago
 and I have still a few gown's in my closet,
 which I didn't blog till now.
Shortly after I took my pic's another one came :D
So I will show U the newest addition tomorrow.
I hope U will like it.
<3

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. (epoque.s) Tied Up MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Tarra MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. MG Kalistar Earrings MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.necklace. MG Kalistar Collar MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
 .shoes. None :P



No comments:

Post a Comment