Wednesday, October 30, 2013

... You don't know me ... Never will, ... never will ...



Heya Lovely's
I decided to make another post for MAAI before I go to bed.
This Gown was released a while ago,
but it's still pretty beautiful and U should check out all the available color's.
*Milk* is now making hair, and they are getting better by the minute :)
so run over and have a look.
I really hope U will like this post!
Sleep tight and nice dream's
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. *Milk* Lioness MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Peti Gown MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.choker. -RYCA- Choker LHG
.necklace. -RYCA- PL Bitch
.bangles. -RYCA- Super Long
 .shoes. None :P



No comments:

Post a Comment