Wednesday, October 9, 2013

... Where the past comes back to life ...



Heya my Lovely's
here I am with another post for MAAI,
This gown was released a while ago
 but I decided to show U not only the new stuff

It's like an old loved song it doesn't sound bad just because it's not new :P

The Bling is from Maxi Gossamer and available @ the ongoing COLLABOR88
I hope U will like it 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. .ploom. Camille MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Faith Gown MESH
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.necklace. MG Loa Happy Skulls MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.bracelets. MG Loa Happy Skulls MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
 .shoes. None :P


2 comments:

  1. Hello Faith, I just discovered your pictures. I would like to know if you have a flickr account and under what name. I would like to add you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Heya here is my Flickracc http://www.flickr.com/photos/67806731@N03/ Ty for reading my Blog!

      Delete