Monday, October 28, 2013

... Yeah, but baby there you go again, ...there you go again, ...making me love you...



Heya my Lovely's
it's me again with a lot of awesome new stuff from:
and
I hope U will like this post from me
much Love 
<3


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. *Milk* Gigi MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Nose Piercing
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.hip piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Hips
.cleavage piercings. <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants Cleavage
.breast piercing. <-Puncture-> Hello Kitty Nipple Piercing
.top. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Cleo Lingerie NEWNEWNEW @ The Azz Show
.pants. .:cheeky:. Pinned Leather Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH 
.bracelets. -RYCA- Spikes
.glasses. *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses MESH 
.tattoo.  [Ner .Ink] Let's live for today NEWNEWNEW
 .shoes. >.H.C.< SHARON 1.4 MESH






No comments:

Post a Comment