Sunday, October 14, 2012

Loved you for so long ...



Heya my Lovely's
I hope U all had a great weekend.
Some new's for U all, 
to have a look at.
<3
take care and have a great week


I'd rather die in your arms than live without the fun love 
because I've loved you for so long, for so long, for so long, for so long.
I'm never gonna let you go
forever with your soul
because I've loved you for so long, for so long, for so long, for so long.
I promise you I'll never leave
I'll forever have the hope in me honestly and I'm still wearing the bracelet you gave me when we first met
and everything I hoped for 
was standing right in front of me



  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own 
.hair. TRUTH Demi 
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.pullover. .:cheeky:. Autumn Sweater! MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants.DQ Skinny Jeans Light MESH
.nails. Mstyle Perfect longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect longest Nails
.necklace. MG Juicy Love Lips MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.earrings. MG Juicy Love Lips MESHNEWNEWNEW at COLLABOR88
.shoes. {Elygo} Supra_Sneakers_Colorable


No comments:

Post a Comment