Monday, October 29, 2012

Come and rescue me, hold me close .... just be my hero!



Heya Lovely's
MOJO has a new SkinRelease and she's gorgeus *-*
Her name is Donna and u can get her with many different
 Make Up options
just go over to the Mainstore and try her.

I hope U like this look
<3


  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own 
.skin. MOJO - DONNA COCOA NEWNEWNEW 
.hair. ::Exile:: Breathe Me: 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.dress. ..:Perle Michelle ~ Dress NEWNEWNEW  
.pants. .:: [F]uchOn ::. Splashy Mesh Pants 
at The SWAG Fest
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails 
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. Izzie's - Vampire Teeth Helloween Gatcha
.shoes. N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black"



No comments:

Post a Comment