Sunday, October 21, 2012

All my windows, still are broken, ... but I'm standing on my feet



You can take everything I have 
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But I'm closer to the clouds up here


  Shoppinglist 
.shape. My Own 
.hair. =DeLa*= "Eloise" MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings  
.top. .:cheeky:. short Tube Top! MeshNEWNEWNEW GATCHA
.pants. *Milk* My Lowrise Jeans Khaki
.cardigan. **VIOlicious** Hoodie Female brown MeshNEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails 
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. MG Black Widow Spider MeshNEWNEWNEW 
at Limited bazaar
.tattoo. not available anymore
.ears. [Acide!] Oreille Pure 
.mouthpiece. .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Trapped mouse White
.shoes. MIEL TIMBER BOOTS NATURAL 


No comments:

Post a Comment