Friday, July 6, 2012

Turn me on Bitch ^-^



Heya my Lovely's
I took a lil break as U maybe noticed
but now I'm back with some new's
hope U like my style
<3




  Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. Pelle - POISON BLACK / FUXIA Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.faceplugs. Cobrahive - Gauged 04
.mouth piercing. <-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. *TwInS FaShIoN - TF* Wet Shirt 
.pants. .Mes Sucreries. My Mesh Skinny Jeans/Pink Cross NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ringsMstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.ring. [aberrant] Boom Box Ring
.necklace. MG Pearls - Colour Mixing Necklace Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles (silver)
.tattoo. **Violicious** sweetest Poison 
.tattoo2. -ZR- Bitch
.boots. N-core Emporium



No comments:

Post a Comment