Monday, July 2, 2012

I want to go out ... maybe with U ;)



Heya my Lovely's
I will make this last post for today 
kind of had fun blogging since a while

:FANATIK: has this new jumpsuit out for U
available in many different color's
I found this hairstyle at FaMESHed
and the bling from [MANDALA] is perfect as allway's
so I hope U all enjoyed my busy day as much as I did
take care <3



  Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. ::Exile:: Primadonna: Mesh NEWNEWNEW at FaMESHed
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.jumpsuit. :FANATIK: Strapless jumpsuit White Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.shrug. [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug 

.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.tie. UNISEX [MANDALA] SMEXY TIE NECKLACE(cross) /Urushi BLACK
.bracelet. [MANDALA] Omochi Bracelet /Arasiyama Black
.boots. N-core EMPORIUM "Pure Black" 


No comments:

Post a Comment