Monday, July 2, 2012

Sweetheart part II



Lovely's
I have some supercute new's for U
and awesome stuff from Maxi again *-*

I took a lil time this morning an redid the playlist,
kind of got bored by the way it sounded :P
So a few new songs a few from the old list and I think now it's rocking again *-*

.:cheeky:. made this cutie dress with bra and omg sooo sweet or not?
my Hair is from "Lo*momo" 
and comes with two bow options and a lot of colors to fit Ur sweetheart look
the shoe's are not really new but I love them 

hope U like it, I sure do

<3



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. "Lo*momo" Ajuga Mesh NEWNEWNEW
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Black Veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.piercing face. .Pekka. Weakness Unisex Piercing
.dress. .:cheeky:. Gloves mini Dress! incl 2 Bra option NEWNEWNEW
.nails. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.rings. Mstyle Perfect Hand - Longest Nails
.necklace. MG Serena 
.earrings. MG Serena 
.boots. [PM] Pixel Mode: Fae [A] Cherry Blossom




No comments:

Post a Comment