Monday, February 13, 2012

Time for a ride ;)



Heya Lovely's 
Today is my lazy day lol 
I just couldn't bring my self to edit pics and blog stuff
but I kicked my ass and now here I am ;) 
hope U like it




 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. MoJo Amore 30
.hair. !lamb. Phenomena 
.hairbase. DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo scorpion 
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing. - .HoD. - Bulletproof Piercing Collection 
.make up. ::Cherry Drops:: drama eyes makeup 
.dress. ::Cherry Drops:: Leo & Lace Dress NEW NEW NEW <3
.jacket. *Crazy* Tips Jacket
.tights. Mstyle  Leopard Tights - Pack 1
.nails. Mstyle Long Nails Holy Pink2
.earrings. "TP!B" Chained Love Earrings at Back to Black event
.rings. [MANDALA] SINRA 2 RINGs SAMURAI 
.tattoo. -ZR- Bang Bang <3
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves <3
.boots. J's ThighHigh Boots (Black)



No comments:

Post a Comment