Friday, February 10, 2012

I believe I can fly



LOVELY's *-* 

U gave me literally wings lol 
20.000 clicks "yay" 
thank U so much for ur support
<3 
I'm so happy right now ^-^

BUT anyway's

first Outfit today

a gorgeus dress from *T.Whore* 
New tattoo from my boy at -ZR- <3
and some other stuff I adore



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. MoJo Amore 17
.hair. ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eva Black-White
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing. - .HoD. - Bulletproof Piercing Collection 
.earrings. Cobrahive Earswirl
.ears. [Acide!] Oreille Pure
.make up. ::Cherry Drops:: drama eyes makeup NEW NEW NEW <3
.dress.  *T.Whore*  - Schlampe Dress White
.stockings.  N-core  SOUL XtremeHeel II "Pearl" BOXED
.nails.  [MANDALA] MILKY WAY NAILs&Rings/polly white
.rings. [MANDALA] MILKY WAY NAILs&Rings/polly white
.necklace. [DIAMOND] Snowflake in a bottle Necklace /old hunt item
.bangles. [MANDALA] MILKY WAY BANGLEs/polly white
.tattoo. -ZR- Fly away NEW NEW NEW <3
.gloves. [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves (White Lace)
.wings. *Epic* Flapping Faery Wings 
.boots. N-core SOUL XtremeHeel II "Pearl" BOXED



ok I had some Probs to edit my gorgeus wings from  *Epic*  and made me some in gimp lol
but here is the picture from the original 
GORGEUS 



No comments:

Post a Comment