Tuesday, February 21, 2012

i'm on the edge



Heya Lovely's 

I have gorgeus new Mesh pant's from .:cheeky:. on
and a few things out of my closet for U

After a lil break from sl I'm back :P 
hope u ,issed me a lil bit 

hope U like my look <3



 Shoppinglist 


.shape. .::TC::. My Own <3 thx
.skin. MoJo Amore 30
.hairbase. DeeTaleZ Hair shaved tattoo scorpion 
.hair. not available anymore
.lashes. -DAMNED - Blossom Eyelashes Fall
.piercing. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.earrings. :::insanya::: Leather&Silver Earrings
.make up. -DAMNED- Catseye MakeUp
.make up2. -DAMNED- Warstripes
.make up3. -DAMNED- Kiss me to Death pack 3
.pants. .:cheeky:. mesh skinny Leather Pants! NEW
.top. *Linc* The Mini Net Sheer Black
.necklace. CS1. - Chu Nacklace
.claws. La Malvada Mujer Claws
.rings.  [MANDALA] SINRA 2 RINGs SAMURAI 
.bracelet.  [MANDALA]  SINRA2 SAMURAI BLACK
.tattoo.  -ZR- Star Skulls 
.tattoo.  -ZR- Asshole
.gloves. Izzie's Leather Gloves <3
.boots. [*RG*] Girls' Bikers RELOADED -Black- *REDGRAVE*



No comments:

Post a Comment