Thursday, March 13, 2014

... You put your arms around me and I'm home ...



Heya Lovely's

So here is another post from me 
with a lot of new stuff from some nice store's 
I hope U will like it 
Take cae of U 
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. DeeTaleZ Paige 
.hair. *Milk* Butterflies MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.eyes. {D.A} Sinistre Eyes
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 31 + 35
.dimple piercing. .Pekka. Dimp Gem Piercing
.piercing. .Pekka. Soul Piercing
.top. Coquet. Glam Halter Top MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.pants. Coquet. Cropped Jeans MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.rings. -MG- Venus Wild Clasp MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.bangles. -MG- La Cubelle Fashionista MESHNEWNEWNEW @ FaMESHeD
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Ears MESH 
.feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH
.shoes. *YS&YS* Barcelona MESHNEWNEWNEW @ TDR Fusion


No comments:

Post a Comment