Tuesday, March 4, 2014

... Here you can let go of all your pain ...



Heya Lovely's

So *LpD* made this stunning dress and it's just to die for *-*
I changed my shape and skin and so far I'm happy about it.
all the stuff I'm wearing is in this post so check it out.
I hope u like it ... enjoy your day.
<3

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences ~ Song *noisette*
.hair. TRUTH Gretchen MESH 
.lashes. *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes 38 Classy
.eyes. {D.A} Twinkle Eyes Deep
.eye make-up. Izzie's Large Area Eyeshadow Rose &
 Izzie's Autumn Eye Make-Up Brown
.teeth. Izzie's Teeth Set Teeth Nr. 8
.piercing. random.matter Harvester Piercing
.ears. *[MANDALA] Fantasy Elf Ear's MESH
.dress. *LpD* - *Tune* Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.stockings. ~coepio~  NEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Slink Hands MESH
.bloody knees. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX
 .feet. Slink Female Medium Feet MESH




No comments:

Post a Comment