Monday, September 2, 2013

... ! I never thought I'd fall for you ... as hard as I did ! ...



Heya my Lovely's 
made this gorgeus dress for the running round of The Boobie Show!
Also MG has pretty awesome Bling @ LIMITED BAZAAR 
I hope U will like this post!
Much Love from me 
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. . Liquence . - F3 MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.nose piercing. -RYCA- Diamond Nose Piercing
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. {S&P} Nes Dress NEWNEWNEW@ The Boobie Show
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.rings. MG - 9 mm Joli Petite Fatal   MESHNEWNEWNEW @ LIMITED BAZAAR 
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - Punch Pack #2 MESH
.necklace. MG - 9 mm Joli Petite Fatal MESHNEWNEWNEW @ LIMITED BAZAAR 
.bangles. -RYCA- TFR
.feet. Slink Womans Medium Barefeet MESH
.shoes. Leverocci Belgravia - Patent 120 MESH


No comments:

Post a Comment