Thursday, September 12, 2013

... He's my sun ... He make's me shine ............... Like diamond's ...



Heya my Lovely's

Ever had the feeling that you are a better person being with someone special?
Ever met someone who can relax you with a single word?
You know this one special someone who make's you happy
 simply by keeping you company? 
I met that someone and I'm so F**k'n grateful 
that he is keeping up with all my crap for so long now.
I can be quiet a handful and he will probably never know,
 just how much I appreciate it, that he is fighting with me 
instead of just letting me fall like so many other's

So this post is just for you babe -
Thank you for being the smartass you are and for keeping me grounded.
Thank you for being a true friend.
Thank you for being a lover.
Thank you for being the man you are.

... You hold my heart ...


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. TRUTH Kerri MESH
.eyes. .ID. Shine light grey
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.dress. MAAI Ivi MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.hands. Slink Hands MESH
.nails. Jamman Slink ultra Fingernails V5 MESH
.rings. MG  Dew encrusted Teardrop MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
.ears. *[MANDALA] Hutu Simple Ears MESH
.earrings. MG Barcelona MESH
.necklace. MG Dew encrusted Teardrop MESHNEWNEWNEW @ COLLABOR88
 .shoes. none :P




No comments:

Post a Comment