Saturday, June 29, 2013

... U are destroying my world around me ! ... Why can't U love me, like I deserve to be loved? ...



Heya Lovely's
just a quick post to show U this sweet dress from
I fell in Love with.
hope U will like it
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair. .ploom. Wurlie MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka] -2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. [I][I][M] Bow Dress MESH 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Silver
.ears. *[MANDALA] HUTU Simple Ears MESH
.socks. Izzie's - Knee Socks with applier for slink feet
.tattoo. [Sleepy Bozer] Never Summer



No comments:

Post a Comment