Wednesday, June 19, 2013

... ! Tell me I should stick around for you ... Tell me I could have it all ! ...



And 
Again
HELLO Lovely's

The last of the 3 beautiful Releases from MAAI!
And I even wear shoe's in this post :D
check it out and run to the store.
<3



Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.skin. Essences - Opera
.hair.  .ploom. Valyra II MESH
.hairbase. =Yassine= Siren NO LM :/
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.dress. MAAI Latex dotted gown MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. SuPerBia Accesories NaiLs*PierCings*
.rings. SuPerBia Accesories NaiLs*PierCings*
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.plugs. SuPerBia Accesories PluGs *PlasTiC* ReD
.collar. SuPerBia Accesories - Leather Set 
.cuffs. SuPerBia Accesories - Leather Set 
.shoes. Debrah's "Macy" Clogs Up 


No comments:

Post a Comment