Thursday, April 11, 2013

... Say You'll Haunt Me ...



Heya Lovely's
The latest release of MAAI is just Gorgeus 
so U can have a look here :P
Hope U will like it
<3


I can see the patterns on your face
I can see the miracles I trace
Symmetry in shadows I can't hide
I JUST WANT TO BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE

I will give you everything to

Say you want to stay you want me too
Say you'll never die, you'll always haunt me
I want to know I belong to you
... Say you'll haunt me ...

Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. TRUTH Elisha MESH
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.dress. MAAI Toni Gown MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.shrug. [EY:NO] My Cute Shrug 
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.ears. *[MANDALA] SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU MESH
.hat. Vita's Budoir Spider Web hat
.necklace. ~Pepper~ Wing Set 
.ring2. ~Pepper~ Wing Set 
I don't wear shoes :P kinda forget them :X

No comments:

Post a Comment