Monday, April 29, 2013

... Me without You ...



Heya Lovely's
*Milk* made totally cute new Dresses,
and Tila + Me fell in Love.
Hope U will like this Post 
<3


Who did I used to be?
How was there ever Me without You?
Don't want to ever be without You
without You
Me without You
Baby I can't believe I ever lived or breathed without You.
Don't let me ever be without You!
Without You.
Me without You. 



 Tila 

.shape. Her Own 
.skin. *Glance Skins - Anais - September   
.make uo. -UtopiaH- Drip Nose Set  
Under lips Piercing: <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics <3
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
.hair. [LeLutka]-BOUFFANT MESHNEWNEWNEW  
.dress. *Milk* My Sweet Party Dress  MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.horns. .Mes Sucreries. Manga horns  MESHNEWNEWNEW
.hairband. !Blah. My Princess Pearl Headband
.tattoo. -UtopiaH- My Wonderland Tattoo
Hands: Slink MESH Rigged Hands
.shoes. [Diktator] - ENVY -BAROQUE HEELS MESH



 Faith 

.shape. My Own 
.hair. .ploom. Stephie MESH 
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.teeth. **SHINE** Prim Teeth Vampire/Long
.dress. *Milk* My Sweet Party Dress MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.nails. MStyle Edge Nails NEWNEWNEW
.bangles. [EY:NO] Mess Bangles 
.Bandaid. Old HuntGift
.ears. [Acide!] Oreille Pure Store closed :/
.earrings. [EY:NO] Heart Set 
.horns. .Mes Sucreries. Chained Horns MESHNEWNEWNEW 
.tattoo. Not available anymore :/
.shoes. [Diktator] - ENVY -BAROQUE HEELS  MESH




1 comment: