Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wanna make U feel ... wanted ...



Heya Lovely's

I have a few awesome New's for U.
I'm just in Love with this look 
and really hope U will like it too.
Enjoy U're weekend Loveley's!
<3


And I just wanna wrap you up 
Wanna kiss your lips 
I wanna make you feel wanted 
And I wanna call you mine 
Wanna hold you hand forever 
Never let you forget it 
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted 
Yeah, baby I wanna make you feel Wanted 
Cause you'll always be wanted


Shoppinglist

.shape. My Own 
.hair. .ploom. Dusk MESHNEWNEWNEW
.eyes. .ID. Real Eyes 
.make up. R.icielli - NIGHT MAKEUPS
.lashes. [LeLutka]-2011 lashes/long
.face piercing1. <-Puncture->  Labret (spike) Basics 
.dimple piercings. <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings 
.mouth piercings.<-Puncture-> Smiley Piercing - Captive Bead
.top. [Cynful] Shruggable MESHNEWNEWNEW
.pants. Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants MESHNEWNEWNEW
.nails. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.rings. -UtopiaH- Mess Rings in Gold
.necklace1. -RYCA- NJ Gold    
.necklace2. -RYCA- SUPERLONG-DKL GOLD     
.ears. AITUI - Stretched Ears - 3" Plug Pack MESH
    .shoes. N-core SOUL XtremeHeel II 



No comments:

Post a Comment